Skip to main content

My Intramurals Experience

 Do you guys like sports? Have you ever thought about at least trying to play a game or anything to see if your good at it? Intramurals might be the option of your choice. Intramurals is a really really good event to where you compete against other teams.  The sports in this event depends on the school but Basketball, Volleyball. and Badminton is always in it no matter what. So, this is how my intramurals went.

We were given a week for preliminaries which also mean eliminations. In our school intramurals is for finals. During then we were just in waiting because we defeated 2 teams in a streak. This is all on the first day of intramurals. We waited till the afternoon to play and we went against green team fighting for championship. It was really fun but really challenging because it was a tough fight. The green was the toughest team we fought with in intramurals. We won in the end and became champion for volleyball girls. I was so out of focus during the game against the green I poured called water onto my face and it helped us a lot. I was really nervous I wanted to cry and I was shaking as well. I was really happy we won against them and it was a really good and fun game. On the second day of intramurals I barely did anything besides play 2 Filipino games. I was sub for basketball but they didn't need me so I couldn't play at all. I played patintero and labo-labo which 2 filipino games. It was fun and exhausting at the same time but since I was too slow I subbed with a teammate of mine. and the rest of the day was practice for dance palabas and awardings for our championships. this is a picture that was taken by a classmate of mine during the intense game of volleyball.


We should all participate in any sports whether you are good with it or not it's not really that hard to try. If you guys lose it's alright because there are so many years and so many intramurals for you guys to join. What's important is we did our best and we had fun playing against your friends and the other team. Just enjoy it and try not to be too competitive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sino ang Nag-iinspire Sa'yo na Tumulong sa Kahit Ano?

  BIOGRAPHY OF KR3W KALI PANGALAN: Kr3w Kali BANSA:Siya ay tumutulong sa mga walang tahanan sa kahit saan sa United States. I. BUHAY: Siya ay isang YouTuber at karaniwang nagre-record ng kanyang sarili habang nagbibigay ng pagkain sa mga walang tahanan. Mayroon siyang 23.6k na mga tagasubaybay. Nilalagay din niya ang mga link ng donasyon sa kanyang channel description upang makatulong sa mas maraming mga taong walang tahanan. II. PAMAMARAAN NG PAGTULOG: Sa sinabi ko sa buhay, karaniwan niyang tinutulungan ang mga taong walang tahanan na naghihirap sa gutom. Binibili at niluluto niya ang pagkain para sa kanila gamit ang tulong ng donasyon mula sa mga tao at ng kanyang sariling pera. III. BAKIT NIYO SIYA IDDLO: Idolo ko siya dahil siya ay isa sa mga buhay na patunay na ang kabutihan sa mundong ito ay patuloy na umiiral at ang mundong ito ay hindi lamang masama. Palaging nakakaramdam ako ng awa sa mga taong walang tahanan dahil tiyak na mahirap na hindi makakakain o kahit na matulog sa ma

Museum Blog

I have learned a lot in the museum that us students prepared for everyone to visit. I, myself never knew that things like that still exists. It was fun to help people go to which table they'll go and tell them to not touch the things. I really had fun helping. There are 5 antiques that struck me the most out of all the antiques displayed.  First antique is the Telephone. This antique struck me a lot because I never old telephones looked like that back in the 1960s. I was really surprised on how the telephones used to be back in the days and was really amazed at the design. Our telephones in the present changed so much as time goes on. I just really like how the design is so good.  Second antique is the Flat Iron. I really didn't know that you had to put charcoals and light it up in order to iron your clothes back in the day. I thought it was just a normal iron where you just use electricity and it just heats up itself. I was really surprised with this antique and it's my pe