Skip to main content

The moment a guy changed my life

 I went to the mall with my family for dinner. We booked a table for me, my parents, my brother, and my grandparents. Before we went to the restaurant, my mom, my grandma and I decided to go strolling for a while since we got to the mall earlier than the booked time. We went strolling while my grandpa, my brother, and dad were somewhere else in the mall. The booked time was on January 05 , 2019 6:00 pm. 

When it was already 5:50 pm, grandma, mom and I were already outside the restaurant waiting for my dad, grandpa, and my brother. They got there at 5:55 pm. The booked time was at 6:00 pm and we arrived at the restaurant earlier so the staff had no choice but to let us in since we were only five minutes early, though it wasn’t really allowed. The staff let us in since my grandparents were seniors. We went to our table and the staff gave us the menu to order.


My dad ordered a steak with mashed potato and fried shrimps, my mom ordered a salad and a steak with rice and fried shrimps, my brother ordered a burger with fries, my grandparents both ordered grilled chicken with rice and fried shrimps and I ordered a BBQ with rice and grilled shrimp with fries. We waited for the food to be served to our table and since they said that it would take about 40 minutes for the food to be served, we just used our phones and Ipads while waiting for the food.


Forty minutes later the food was served to our table. We were eating by then and out of nowhere a person dropped her plate because she wasn't thinking straight and was being careless. She was so embarrassed since people were staring at her but a random guy that was around his Twenties came to help her and told the people that it's nothing special and she just accidentally dropped it while reaching for something. He then asked her if she was okay, she replied "yes I am, thank you so much". He checked if she had any wound but she didn't. The staff came to clean up the mess and she kept apologizing and had to eventually pay for the broken plate but the man insisted on paying for it and he did.


I was so surprised and touched because whenever that happens people usually would just stare at the people with the fault but he stood up and helped her. I think that we all should be inspired by this guy's attitude and kindness and inspire others to do the same so that whenever it happens to us, people would do the same thing as what the guy did to the girl. We all should help each other, as we are all just human beings created by our Gods and our Gods expect us to love and help each other when we need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sino ang Nag-iinspire Sa'yo na Tumulong sa Kahit Ano?

  BIOGRAPHY OF KR3W KALI PANGALAN: Kr3w Kali BANSA:Siya ay tumutulong sa mga walang tahanan sa kahit saan sa United States. I. BUHAY: Siya ay isang YouTuber at karaniwang nagre-record ng kanyang sarili habang nagbibigay ng pagkain sa mga walang tahanan. Mayroon siyang 23.6k na mga tagasubaybay. Nilalagay din niya ang mga link ng donasyon sa kanyang channel description upang makatulong sa mas maraming mga taong walang tahanan. II. PAMAMARAAN NG PAGTULOG: Sa sinabi ko sa buhay, karaniwan niyang tinutulungan ang mga taong walang tahanan na naghihirap sa gutom. Binibili at niluluto niya ang pagkain para sa kanila gamit ang tulong ng donasyon mula sa mga tao at ng kanyang sariling pera. III. BAKIT NIYO SIYA IDDLO: Idolo ko siya dahil siya ay isa sa mga buhay na patunay na ang kabutihan sa mundong ito ay patuloy na umiiral at ang mundong ito ay hindi lamang masama. Palaging nakakaramdam ako ng awa sa mga taong walang tahanan dahil tiyak na mahirap na hindi makakakain o kahit na matulog sa ma

Museum Blog

I have learned a lot in the museum that us students prepared for everyone to visit. I, myself never knew that things like that still exists. It was fun to help people go to which table they'll go and tell them to not touch the things. I really had fun helping. There are 5 antiques that struck me the most out of all the antiques displayed.  First antique is the Telephone. This antique struck me a lot because I never old telephones looked like that back in the 1960s. I was really surprised on how the telephones used to be back in the days and was really amazed at the design. Our telephones in the present changed so much as time goes on. I just really like how the design is so good.  Second antique is the Flat Iron. I really didn't know that you had to put charcoals and light it up in order to iron your clothes back in the day. I thought it was just a normal iron where you just use electricity and it just heats up itself. I was really surprised with this antique and it's my pe

My Intramurals Experience

 Do you guys like sports? Have you ever thought about at least trying to play a game or anything to see if your good at it? Intramurals might be the option of your choice. Intramurals is a really really good event to where you compete against other teams.  The sports in this event depends on the school but Basketball, Volleyball. and Badminton is always in it no matter what. So, this is how my intramurals went. We were given a week for preliminaries which also mean eliminations. In our school intramurals is for finals. During then we were just in waiting because we defeated 2 teams in a streak. This is all on the first day of intramurals. We waited till the afternoon to play and we went against green team fighting for championship. It was really fun but really challenging because it was a tough fight. The green was the toughest team we fought with in intramurals. We won in the end and became champion for volleyball girls. I was so out of focus during the game against the green I poured